What to expect of your visit
Starting Physical Therapy
New Patient Services Representative
Kristyn was born and raised in Tri-Cities where she grew up playing sports and being actively involved in the community. Activities range from competitive downhill ski racing, coaching high school volleyball to serving as an ambassador on the Benton Franklin Fair & Horse Heaven Round-Up Rodeo Royalty Court. Kristyn has always had a passion for sports performance training and health and fitness.
Kristyn has a strong understanding of Oasis Physical Therapy and our Professional Staff. She cares about the needs of patients and works to schedule each patient in a timely manner, resolve any questions and ensure all patients are setup for an exceptional experience. She is a resource for new patients and can answer or connect patients with a team member to personally answer their questions.
Scroll for New Patient Forms
How do I start my Physical Therapy?
Call us today to schedule your appointment or request an appointment online here.
When calling to schedule your first appointment have your insurance card available. You will be asked for information listed on your insurance card. We encourage you to call the phone number on your card and ask for your “Out-Patient Physical Therapy Benefits” prior to your treatment. However, if you are unable to do this we are happy to take care of verifying your benefits for you.
Bring the following to your first appointment:
- Your completed intake forms (downloadable from this website)
- Prescription/Referral from your referring physician
- Insurance Cards
- Method of payment for co-pay/coinsurance/deductible
- A list of all the medications you are currently taking
Motor Vehicle Accident & Work Related Injuries
If we will be treating you for a motor vehicle accident or a work related injury please bring the following in addition to the items listed above:
- Claim Number
- Date of Injury/Accident
- Name and Phone of your Claim Manager
- Name of Employer (with whom the accident occurred) or Auto Insurance Company
- Arrive 5 minutes early with your completed intake forms
- We have made our forms available to you from this site.
- Come to your appointment suitably dressed for a mild workout.
No Show/Cancellation Policy
We require 24 hours notice in the event of a cancellation. There is a $20.00 charge for a cancellation without proper notice. This charge is not covered by insurance. The $20.00 fee will need to be paid at the next visit. We want our patients to understand that three people get hurt when they don’t show or give improper notice. The people hurt are:
- The patient because they don’t get the treatment they need as prescribed by the doctor and/or our staff;
- The therapist who now has a “hole” in their schedule since the time was reserved for that patient personally; and
- Another patient who could have received treatment if there had been proper notice.
Download and complete form, then bring to your next visit.