Therapy is dedicated to helping you live your best life—one free from pain.
Stop Hurting, Start Living
Physical Therapy isn't just for when you are hurt—your therapy team wants you to live better. That is why we are committed to providing helpful information to our community and patients about proper body dynamics for work, home or play.
Oasis Physical Therapy is dedicated to helping you live your best life—one free from pain. Stop Hurting, Start Living!
City of Pasco Classes
Therapeutic Circuit Exercises
Sign up now for therapeutic circuit exercises in a warm, safe, buoyant environment. Perfect for those suffering from joint pain or stiffness.
Our Therapy Pool Features:
- Warm temperatures – generally
- 92-93F – suitable for a variety of non-aerobic, reduced stress activities
- A continuous depth of 4 1/2, and a small 7-foot-deep chamber for un-weighted exercises
- Easy access to the pool interior; assistance to enter/leave the pool as needed, and a mechanical lift for non-ambulatory patients
- An aquatic treadmill and "Endless Current" for dynamic and resisted exercise
Classes meet twice each week during the month at various times. We are offering sessions in both our Pasco and Kennewick locations. Call now to reserve your spot:
Sign up for Pasco through the Pasco Parks and Recreation Office: (509) 545-3456
Sign up for Kennewick directly: (509) 572-3836
Don't wait to start your road to recovery.
Request your appointment today. We'll contact you immediately to discuss availability.
Book now and qualify for a FREE initial consultation!