Don’t wait to start your road to recovery.
Request your appointment today. We’ll contact you immediately to discuss availability.
Fill out the form to request an appointment.
Get Started with Oasis
Oasis Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab has locations in Pasco, Kennewick, North Richland, and Queensgate. We provide our clients with Physical Therapy, Aquatics Physical Therapy, and Massage Therapy Services. We look forward to hearing from you.
Phone: 509-416-0444 (Option 9)
Contact A Location
Contact Oasis PT
How do I start my Physical Therapy?
Call us today to schedule your appointment or request an appointment online here.
When calling to schedule your first appointment have your insurance card available. You will be asked for information listed on your insurance card. We encourage you to call the phone number on your card and ask for your “Out-Patient Physical Therapy Benefits” prior to your treatment. However, if you are unable to do this we are happy to take care of verifying your benefits for you.
Bring the following to your first appointment:
- Your completed intake forms (downloadable from this website)
- Prescription/Referral from your referring physician
- Insurance Cards
- Method of payment for co-pay/coinsurance/deductible
- A list of all the medications you are currently taking
Motor Vehicle Accident & Work Related Injuries:
If we will be treating you for a motor vehicle accident or a work-related injury please bring the following in addition to the items listed above:
- Claim Number
- Date of Injury/Accident
- Name and Phone of your Claim Manager
- Name of Employer (with whom the accident occurred) or Auto Insurance Company
- Arrive 5 minutes early with your completed intake forms
- We have made our forms available to you from this site.
- Come to your appointment suitably dressed for a mild workout.
No Show & Cancellation Policy:
Each time an appointment is missed without proper notice, another patient is prevented from receiving the care they need. It is for this reason that we require notification of cancellation 24 hours before all scheduled appointments.
Oasis Physical Therapy reserves the right to charge a fee of $40.00 for missed appointments without prior notice of cancellation (“no shows”). No show fees are not covered by your insurance plan. No Show fees must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
Appointments canceled with less than 24 hours advance notice will not be charged a fee, however, any patient with an excessive number of late-notice cancellations may lose the privilege to reserve their appointments in advance.
Thank you for your cooperation. This allows us to best serve the needs of all our patients.
Our Commitment to You:
At Oasis, our goal is to provide the highest quality physical therapy and world-class customer service. We know you have many choices when it comes to your health, and we’re honored you chose us to help you achieve your goals. As a thank you, below are our commitments to you:
- We respect your schedule. We will begin your appointments on time, every time.
- We will advocate for your care and navigate your insurance requirements. We’ll worry about the red tape so that you can focus on your treatment.
- We care about your comfort. We promise to protect your privacy and modesty during your visit.
- We will provide hands-on care and individually designed treatment. We’ll build a plan that’s specific to your needs.
- We commit to making it right. If at any time, you feel that we’re not meeting your expectations, or keeping our commitments to you, we want to know! You can share your thoughts with any member of our team directly, or by sending your comments to [email protected]