A message to our valued Oasis patients regarding COVID-19:
At Oasis Physical Therapy, the health and safety of our patients and staff is always our top priority. As such, we are diligently monitoring updates at the State and National level regarding the Coronavirus or COVID-19. We understand this is a challenging time for all of us, but we want to reassure you that we are committed to the following preventive measures immediately being required in all of our clinics:
- All patients and staff will wash/sanitize hands upon entering the clinic and on their way out
- Each patient will be screened prior to treatment
- Social Distancing of 6 feet to be observed at all times
- High trafficked areas and surfaces have high frequency disinfecting
- Private Treatment Rooms available upon request
- Reduction of individuals in the clinic
- Unnecessary Oasis staff travel between clinics has ceased and all meetings will be conducted virtually
- Staff who can will be working from home and have been instructed to observe CDC guidelines, including social distancing, outside of Oasis
In addition to these protective measures we are also insisting on the following for all patients and staff:
- Do not come into the clinic if you are coughing, sneezing or have a runny nose.
- Do not come into the clinic if you have a fever of 100.4 or higher
- Do not come into the clinic unless you have been fever free for 48 hours or more
We will continue to monitor the latest Coronavirus updates at the State and National level, and will make all changes necessary to keep our patients and staff healthy.We are committed to providing quality Physical Therapy services to our community.
For the most up to date and correct information regarding COVID-19 from the CDC: